Buscar este blog

viernes, 27 de diciembre de 2013

Module 7 Unit 2 Good Science, Bad Ethics

Debate on Should the use of performance-enhancing drugs in sports be legalized?

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4


Purpose clauses 

Online exercises 1
Link 2
Link 3


Vocabulary

Online Test

SAYING YOU ARE SURE


I’m sure…
I’m quite sure
I’m absolutely/fairly sure…
I’ve no doubt…
I’m absolutely/fairly certain…
I know…
…certainly/definitely…
I’m sure/certain about…
I’ve no doubt about…

Absolutely certain/positive.

You can be sure…
You can be sure about…
I’m a hundred per cent certain…

I don’t think there can be any doubt about that.
I don’t think there can be any doubt about…
I don’t think there can be any doubt as to…


There’s no/very little doubt in my mind…
There’s no/very little doubt in my mind as to…
There’s no/very little doubt in my mind about…

There can’t be any doubt…
There can’t be any doubt as to…
There can’t be any doubt about …

It’s quite certain…
It’s my conviction…
I’m quite convinced…
That’s my conviction.

Pg. 22. Function in English. Oxford.


First conditional



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario